My lovely followers.

Friday 25 May 2012

Technic Pretty pastels collection.

There are six pretty pastels to collect.
I only bought five because there was a bright orange and to me bright orange doesn’t look very pastel but now I’ve tired these polish I’m thinking of buying the bright orange one and finishing the collection off.
Also I was very big on orange nails last summer that’s all I wore now I’m getting quite big of violet nails.
Hmmm funny how it changes from season to season.
Anyways back to the nail Polish..
 Looby Lou is an orange with pink undertones. I love how unique this polish is. it applied easy enough. I used 3 coats with this nail polish.
 Cherry Boom Boom is a pink with slightly purple undertones. Where seeing a lot of these polish out for summer. I also used 3 coats of this polish to.
  Sweet Violet is a purple colour. I was quite surprised with how much i liked this polish on. i only used 2 coats with this polish.
 Lolli Pop is a violet purple with blue undertones. This polish reminds me of palmer violets sweets. I used 2 coasts with this polish.
 Moonlight Jade is a mint green. It’s a bog stranded mint green. You have to apply this quite heavy handed because this is the only one that dries streaky. I used 2 coats.
I got these polish from body care and there 99p each.
I think its nice collection affordable pastel collection.
There a colour for everybody.
Have you tired this pretty pastel collection?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique