My lovely followers.

Friday 18 May 2012

Curly Hair?

I’m a hair roller virgin
So this is all new to me.
I’m not really a hair person I have it trimmed every 6 weeks and wash it regular and that’s about it. I can’t do much with it.
So firstly I washed my hair I thought they would stick better to wet hair.
It took me a couple of goes to put them in...Who knew rollers where so difficult?
Next time I use them I’m going to buy loads grips and grip them in place so they stay and I don’t have to mess about with them..
Then I left them for about 2 hours and put hair spray over them every now again.
And this is what the finish result looks like.
I’m not too sure about it yet mother says she loves how my hair looks.
It’s not curly as such its wavier.
Also I haven’t got any makeup on in these photos because I go to work soon so I like to apply it before I leave. I also look like I’m asleep the photos looked better with my eyes closed.
 Do you like how the rollers make you hair look?
What do you all think?
Sharnee xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Had a little giggle reading this because I am sitting here with curlers/rollers in my hair right now (I don't use them very often). I dry my hair till it's mostly dry and then put the rollers in. I use the Velcro rollers so that I don't have to use grips. I spray my hair with hairspray before drying my hair with the rollers in. It always gives my hair lots of volume which I love, and some waves.

    So glad to see that you're blogging a lot more :) A great read :)

    Lv M xx

    http://nikkithepixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tips, ill give them a go next time I use them. and thank you :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique