My lovely followers.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

OPI NYC Ballet Petites


                                        Today I bring you the New York City ballet mini set.
I think this collection going to be you either love it or hate it I’m unsure what I feel about it yet.
These are really soft shades that soft that it takes between 4 or 5 coats. I think you need to be quite heavy hand with applying these.
I got this from sally’s beauty retail store for about £7 pounds.
My pointe exactly
See? this gergeous sheer gray has been right all along!
Dont touch my tutu!
Hands of this widpy white -it’s all mine

Care to danse?
This lilac is up-to-the-minuet in fashion
Pirouette my whistle
Drink up! This liver sparkle is just what you need.

 What do you think of the New York City Bellet collection?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique