My lovely followers.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Superdrug BB Cream

So like everything I’m one of the last people to get on the BB hype.
One of the reasons I’m so late in buying this is because I didn’t understand what it was or did.
What is BB cream?
BB or Blemish Balm is the ultimate all in one cream, combining a moisturiser, a primer, a concealer and a foundation to create a natural flawless-looking complexion in a instant.
I went for light because I’m naturally pale.
But if tired it out and I don’t think I’m a fan it doesn’t give as much coverage as I like so I couldn’t use it on its own. It didn’t really cover my 'imperfections'
And I don’t like buying products and not using them so I’m going to use it as a primer or a base.
This was £6.99 From Superdrug.
Is every one enjoying the sunshine ?
What do you think of the bb cream?
Sharnee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique