My lovely followers.

Monday 28 May 2012

Summer dresses.

So I decide I needed to buy some new summer clothes seen as Mr sunshine is out (Any excuse to buy clothes)
So I got three great dress from asda
I love asda clothes.
They don't look much on the coat hanger by my god they look better on.
Also I love how I look tanned in these pictures hmmmm.

I picked this one up because it's really summery and I love the print this was £ 10 pounds.

  I love how I can wear this for the day time and dress it up a bit and wear it at night .
It's so pretty I also love the cut out bit at the side this was £16 pounds.

Everybody needs a classic shirt dress.
 and how bright and wonderfull is the orange?
 This was £14 pounds.

 Has anybody bought these?
What do you think?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique