My lovely followers.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Montagne Jeunesse very berry face mask.

I haven’t used one of this face masks for years. Normally I just use my mud mask.
But I was walking through home bargains and saw this and thought I would pick it up and give it a go.
Montage Jeunesse are only £79p which isn’t bad really
I say you could get two uses out of them if you put it in a resalable bag other with would go off.
They do a large range of products and there all natural ingredients.
On the back of the packet it says "Bursting with the juice of pressed Blueberries and crushed Cranberries our fruity beauty is packed with antioxidants. Nourishing Peach Kernel oil and soothing Aloe will leave your skin refreshed and cleansed."
I do apologise for what I look like my hair a mess today but because it’s my only day of this week I didn’t feel like making an effort.
Also it’s a lovely colour purple.
Have you used the montagne Jeunesse face mask?
What do you think of them?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique