My lovely followers.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Marie Claire Magazine Freebie june 2012 The Body Shop Lip + Cheek stain

Just thought I would show you the two Body Shop Lip + Cheek from Marie Claire June edition.
These are £10 pounds each from the body shop and the Marie Claire £3.70 so you’re getting a good deal really.
 Rose pink
I used to admire this product every time I walked into the body shop.
But I do like wearing a lip stain under red lipstick so this will come in handy.
I wouldn’t wear this on the cheeks because I’m not really into pink/red cheeks.
It’s quite running compared to bronze Glimmer.
Rose pink didnt really show up on the pictures that well but i thought i would show you anyways.
 Bronze Glimmer.
This one my favourite out of the two.
I love this on my cheeks.
This is the perfect summer shade.
I’m not too sure about it on the lips yet.
In next month’s Marie Claire you get a chose between three different ciate nail polish and the colours are bonbon, Jelly bean and purple sherbet and they’re worth £9 pound each?
Have you picked up these magazine freebies?
Which one you’re favourite?
Sharnee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique