My lovely followers.

Monday 21 May 2012

080 cherry pop colorsensational popsticks

First and four most when I picked one of these up and saw it actually looks like a ice lolly I was coming round to the idea and I picked 080 cherry pop because I really loved the colour on the bottom it was like a really dark pink board line purple reddish..
Then I got home and tired it out and regretted even coming across it. It’s orange! YUP ORANGE!!!!!
I’m so gutted that it comes out orange and the colour only seems to show up on the dry bits of my lips.

So I suppose it’s my own fault for not trying out the colour in boots like I normally do but I thought hey would rimmel lie to me......
I would say these are more of a lip balm tint then a full on lipsticks I must admit they doo smell amazing.
This was £7.17 from boots.

Have you tired these?
What do you think?
Sharnee xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique