My lovely followers.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Primark mint green nail polish

I though I would share this little beauty with you.
One happy just been paid chappy( by chappy I mean me) was in the queue in Primark waiting to pay when i came across this set of four nail polish for £2 and in this set you got a bright pink, light pink, a blue/violet and this mint green all perfect spring nail polish.( I’ve show you guys the blue/violet one before but if you miss it then click HERE!! )
This first coat of this nail polish is quite streaky.
The second cost made it opaque.
I did apply three coats just to smooth it out a bit.
The formula for this nail polish is quite thick I’ve only noticed on the mint green one. I might pick up some nail polish thinner see if that helps.
There quite fast drying to.
Primark are still selling this set so I would pop out and give this little set goo.

Have you picked this set up?
What do you think of Primark nail polish?
Love to hear your thoughts
sharneexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique