My lovely followers.

Monday 14 May 2012

Out fit of the night-Fancy dress!

So this is a little different to what I normally post but I thought I would show you all my fancy dress costume.
I had a brilliant night on Saturday I was worse for wear on Sunday when I had to get up for work.. ooops!
I didn’t buy this I borrowed it from my friend but she get all her fancy dress customs of eBay!
I’m a bit funny with fancy dress I don’t mind it when it’s Halloween or Christmas eve!
I bought the red shoes and they was from Primark and they cost about £12 pounds.

 What do you think of it?
Do you like fancy dress?
I would love to hear from you all
Sharnee xx


2 comments:

  1. i love fancy dress parties! they're so fun, partying with cinderella and batman. haha! you look great love :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique