My lovely followers.

Friday 8 June 2012

Red magazine freebie Jemma Kidd make up school july 2012

I have a little confession to make I rarely every buy mascara from the shop I normally just wait and see what magazine freebies are out there.
So in red this month you get to chose between I glamour volume mascara (worth£15) and I- Glamour define eyeliner (worth 14)
I always pick the mascara over the eyeliner I think it’s better valve for money.
Red as always is a good read.
In next month red which is out July 4th Ren skincare set worth 16 pounds.
*hand and body cream
*hydra-calm global protection day cream
*radiant eye gel.
Will you be picking this set up?
Have you picked this freebies up?
Sharnee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique