My lovely followers.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Easy nails fast and fruity

I know everyone being going mad for bourjois magic nail polish remover in the blogging world but I don’t no if I dignify spending £4.99 on nail polish remover so I’ve waited and read everyone blog and decide I might give it a try then I come across easy nails fast and fruity in home bargains yesterday.
I haven’t tired the bourjois nail polish remover but I can imagine it’s a very close dupe this is amazing its left my nails smelling on peach instead of that horrible nail polish smell.
And this little beauty only £89p
I just put my fingers in and give it a quick wiggle and it some of the nail polish of in just one dip.
But it defiantly left my finger nails neat and tidy and nail polish free on the second wiggle and left them smelling nice.
I can’t say what it’s like for glitter nails as I imagine probably just the same as normal nail polish.
So now I’ve bought this I don’t no if it’s worth buying the boujours one?

 Have you picked the easy nails fast and fruity up?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique