My lovely followers.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Harper's Bazaar magazine freebies Leighton Denny july 2012

I’ve got to admit I don’t normally pick this magazine up but when I saw its got Leighton Denny nail polish in I couldn’t help myself.
There three nails colour to choose from a brown, pink and a coral red.
I went for the coral red at first when I tried it I was hmmm and arring.
But now I’ve gave it a second chance and fell deeply in love with it.
I will however be picking the pink up.
These polishes are £11 pound each so you are getting a good deal when you buy the magazine even if it’s just for the freebies.
This went on smoothly and nice the formula I found with Leighton Denny always nice.

 And in next month which is out 2nd of July and there a choice of two enticing fragrances which are complete ete bliss Moroccan blush rose and inspiration violet shamomine & cedar wood.
Will you be picking NEOM hand cream up?
Have you picked this freebies up?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique