My lovely followers.

Monday 11 June 2012

NOTD - 2True crystal shade 4 nail polish.

I am a massssssive fan of 2True nails I think there great. 
The formula nice, 
They go on nice and even.
 And there not bad for £1.99
 I bought the Shade 4 quite a while ago but never got round to using it. 
But oh my isn't it beautiful?
I couldn't stop looking at it for the first hour or so.
I used 3 coats of this nail polish.

The photo's don't really do the nail polish any favors its so much more crystal like on your nails.
I love it that much I am thinking of getting the other 3 to add to my collection.
Have you got this nail polish?
What do you think of it?
Sharnee xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique