My lovely followers.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Glamour Magazine freebie Benefit july 2012.

I know everybody will be clued in about this benefit freebie but I thought I would show you all which ones I got.
This really is the month for good freebies.
Ohhhhh the front cover I got was Kylie and boy doesn’t she look amazing.
I pick up That girl brightening face primer and the pore fessional I’ve read so many bad reviews about badgal lash that I’m a bit put of it I don’t no I might pick it up and see for myself. hmmmm?
"Do you love a mulit-tasker? THAT GIRL is a primer that also makes skin look radiant. Dab some onto the tops of your cheek bones for an extra-subtle glow

"There's no need to overload your pores The POREfessional is a lightweight, slikly-smooth pore minimiser - all you need for a flawless even-looking summer skin"

 "For a simple fabulous ever look, go for BADgal lash mascara. two coats of this are is sexy when teamed with nothing but gorgeous glowy skin."
There the cuteist little samples ever and anyone who read my blog knows by now how much I love cute little products.

 I think these are worth picking up even if you’re just trying them out.
I might go and pick another two up after all they are only £2 pound each.

Have you picked these freebies up?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique