My lovely followers.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Bright lights!

Anybody who reads my blog nose I’m a massive fan of Primark nail polishes!
I mean who wouldn't?
Its £2 pound for 4 so that makes it 50p each... Barginnnnn!
Anyways I picked up the neon one the other day.
And my jolly josh they are bright.
In this set there a bright pink, bright yellow (with shimmer), bright green and bright orange!
The only bad point about these polishes is that they don’t have names!
The Pink polish
I used 3 coats with this polish, it went on nicely the only thing it was quite see through for the first 2 coats, and this is a lovely colour. You can wear this on your toes or fingernails, 
 The Yellow Polish
I used 3 coats with this one to, I will never understand why they put a shimmer in it? Personal that spoilt it for me. I also think yellow a hard colour to pull off, so if I wear this I would wear it on my toes! 
 The Green Polish
I used 3 coats with this one; I do love a good green polish so I can see myself wearing this lot on my toes. It did go a bit clumpy so I would advice to be gentle when applying this.
 The Orange Polish
I used 2 coats with this one, I am a massive fan of this orange polish it makes a statement. You can wear this on your toes or finger nails.
Are you a fan of neon polish?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique