My lovely followers.

Friday 20 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Would like to say a big thank you to Monique for nominating me for this award. I’m so happy I’ve never been nominated or won anything before :).
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging*
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the Bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Random 7 facts
1) I do beauty therapy at college and love it.
2) I work in a pub.
3) My toe nails are blue and sparkly.
4) I have one tattoo and am getting another one in the next couple of weeks.
5) I’m a massive movie fan.
6) I’m really shy unless you know me then you can’t shut me up.
7) I’m single and love it.
I’m really new to blogging so I don’t any any other news ones.
But I highly recommend you check out Monique blog a pinch of pixie which you can here.
Sharnee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique