My lovely followers.

Thursday 5 April 2012

NOTD -Revlon 441 Radiant , Gosh 548 Green hawaii

These are my nails of the day from yesterday but updated. If you would like to see them then click here
I was bored and thought I would try my hand at a bit of nail art .
Firstly I put sellatape on half of my nails then I got the Revlon radiant and painted the bit in Revlon radiant that wasn’t covered in sellotape.
Then I saw there was a bit of green glitter in there and thought I would paint a green glitter on their two I didn’t realised Gosh green Hawaii was more a nail varnish with glitter in then a glitter top coat .. I wasnt to impressed on how the green looked but I thought I would posted them anyways.
I'll grow to love them.
I bought the Revlon in the 3 for 2 sale on all Revlon products a while ago and I bought the Gosh green Hawaii for £2 in a gosh sale both I bought and hadn’t tried to now!
I used three coats of the Revlon Radiant and two coats of the Gosh green Hawaii.
Oh also I’ve lost my nail varnish remover well I say lost I’ve missed place it so I couldn’t tied round the sides so I’m sorry if they look messy.
                                                      What nails art have you done?
Sharnee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique