My lovely followers.

Friday 27 April 2012

My Make up Collection - eye Shadows

If you would like to see my frist make up collection post then it is HERE!

My eye shadows collection not as big as some people's thats because I only wear it if im going out i dont get exicted by eye shadows as i do lip gloss or nail polish i dont no why that is.. hmmmm ?

Im not going to wright about each eye show or pallet im just got show the pictures. sometimespicture talk louder the words.

 

My Favourite!!

NAKED Urban Decay pallet.
 Sleek Storm 578.


My Dislike's

Bourjois Smokey eyes 07 bleu rock.
 Sexy & love eye shimmer.

What i should wear more of!

( i should probably wear more of all of themm)

Sunkissed Shade Eye Shadows.
 W7 eye shadow box.
 Avon Color trend Hot chocolate.
 Front cover systle queen.

 Sharnee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique