My lovely followers.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Asda N-SPA Indulgent Bath Syrup Treats.

I love things that smell like food and n-spa always delivers this so I’m majorly in love with n-spa and also this was £5 pounds from asda.

The indulgent bath syrup treats inculed Hot butter fudge , Cranberry Choclate , Cholcate Waffle , Gingerbread Latte.

  I must admit I’m not a massive fan of the ginger bread latte. Just because it’s so over powering when you smell it
My favourite is hot butter Fudge is smells like Christmas.
 I put in about 3 squirts of this into running water. It does create quite a few bubbles the only thing I found is the bubbles don’t last that long maybe I need to start putting a bit more in.

 I think the package super cute and I reallllllllly hope they got more in at Christmas because I will be picking a few up to give to people.

 Has anyone tired the indulgent syrup treats?
What you do think of them?
Sharnee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique